Step 1: Download files
1. Create or download an EA. Keep note of the location of where you saved it.
2. Select and copy the EA file you wish to install.
3. Look for the MetaTrader4 folder. This is normally located in the C: drive.
4. Paste the files into the Experts folder. A pop-up requesting admin permission may appear; if so, just click Continue.
5. Copy EA files and paste in Experts folder
Step 2: Installing the EA on the MT4 platform
1. Launch your MT4 platform.
2. Look for the Expert Advisors section under the Navigator pane at the left side of the platform.
Click on the Plus sign and the available EAs should be listed there.
3. Click on the EA you want to install and drag it onto one of the charts on your platform.
Install the EA on the MT4 platform
Step 3: Adjusting the settings
1. A pop-up box will appear showing the settings of your EA.
2. Make sure that all the settings and alerts are correct before clicking OK.
3. Changing EA settings
Test it out on demo first and understand everything
there is to know about it before committing your capital to it!